Thursday, July 22, 2010

Some Thought

I've been unsure about how much information to include in my posts. I didn't want to go all biographer on you but I also don't want to just describe what you can see for yourself when looking at the photos of the ladies. So, from the next post on I'll be providing more information about the women while also trying to focus on what made them so irresistible. It'll be a bit more wordy, but I believe that any readers that I might have can handle it. And if you can't, skip the words and get right to the ogling. I won't be able to tell the difference.

3 comments:

  1. I like reading the words as much as I enjoy the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I like your little bios.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. I shall spend more time and words on the ladies then. Thanks for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete